IAPPR is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only collect or use information about you lawfully in accordance with The Data Protection Act 1998.
The Data Controller
We are obliged by law to inform you of the organisation(s) legally responsible for collecting and processing your personal information, known as the Data Controller(s).
When you provide personal information to the IAPPR, the data controller is Finders Genealogists Limited, whose registered office is Finders Genealogists Limited, 6 – 8 Vestry Street, London N1 7RE, UK.
You can check Finders Data Protection Registration number: Z6654345. IAPPR Data Protection number is Pending.
Personal and Sensitive information
When you contact IAPPR via the website, we may store personal information about you. We do this for two reasons:
- To respond to your enquiry; and
- To provide you with the best possible service.
When you contact IAPPR via email, either directly or via the website, you provide us with a correspondence email address(es) which we will store in order to reply to your correspondence. We may also store the details of your correspondence. However, once we have responded fully to your correspondence, we will only contact you again in the future if we have your consent to do so. If you provide this consent, you will always be given the chance to withdraw it in the future.
IAPPR will not pass on any personal information about you to any third parties without your explicit consent. If you provide this consent, you will always be given the chance to withdraw it in the future.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
Obtaining or verifying your personal information
We wish to ensure the information we store about you is accurate and up to date. You have a right to ask for a copy of your information and to correct any inaccuracies. If you wish to do so, please contact us.
How to contact us
If you wish to contact us for any reason, you will find our full contact details on the IAPPR website at ‘Contact’.
Terms & Conditions
By accessing and using this website you agree to the terms and conditions stated here.
- All information contained on the site is the property of IAPPR unless otherwise stated and may not be reproduced without the IAPPR’s written consent.
- While we strive to ensure that all data is correct and up to date, we assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the information on this site and are not liable for any damages that may result from use of this information.
- This website may contain links to other web sites that we have no control over. Inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the other websites owner or any assurance of the accuracy of data contained on the other website. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.